This posted to AFF New Community Blog area, with reference to the latest changes the site has done to Their Dating area, specifically the Live Can area.  It was censored, edited and held in moderation for untold hours.


This was posted to "Site support and Discussions, the new one for 2024, it was edited and posted as they wanted it.  I am sorry that I did not get a screen shot of it before I deleted it.   I lost it at his point. I continued to post it again under the 'Post or comments Denied   of 2023 it never made the feed after 8 hours. I then posted it to my profile and after 6 hours it shows, Now I see the one I posted to Denied post section. 

This place AFF has absolutely lost all context as to what blogging is or should be. They continue to show the bloggers they control the content not the blogger.


Sorry this post looks as it does, I will learn how to use this new place...

                            I hope all have a Happy New Year. 




                                       Houston, we have many problems!!!

                                         You keep making changes that are counterproductive??? 

To @Sitesupport or any one else that is concerned with the welfare of this site. These issues are on the Dating side where I am a paying member. I have real reservations on investing any more of my resources, if the place can’t be made realistically usable..[p]


                                                                                    CAMs


The heading of ”Followers”, “Friends” and “Viewers” has been condensed down into, two columns. Labeled “Viewers” and “Connections” This cause me a real problem:

One---I do not have control of who CAM follows me. And now I wind up with DICK pix in my face. “Not GOOD” , As I have paid for this service for years and now you make it much less attractive ..

Make it so that I can delete or ban these followers That I do not desire. As of now I can’t ban or even block them, another “Not GOOD”..or one could put it back as it was, out of sight, out of mind!!

Now that you have condensed the friends and followers into one column, You have taken needed information from MY FRIENDS, that is of their status. For some strange reason You (the site) continues to remove real needed information that members use to make decisions here on these sites. again “Not GOOD”


Two---The text line at the bottom of the CAM chat section, when one enters text ( Type a message ) it is now so light that it is hard to see. This is really a stupid move, do you really think you are saving ink? Is it so hard to make the text of normal contrast? Why was a move even considered and then implemented..Another “Not GOOD” 


Three--- The continual updating of the “connection List at a 30 sec rate. Constantly flashing on and off. No need to update if nothing changes . Let it set still until something new appears, then update!! Kinda normal thinking, wouldn’t you think!! Kinda of distracting as a badly decorated Tree flashing in front of you..

Four--- I have lost the ability to monitor myself. Now I have to have an additional other portal profile just to monitor my CAM broadcast. What we see in he Live window on our profile is just what we think is being broadcast, but this is far from true, the site often interrupts the broadcast without notice, but if one monitors it can be restarted quickly..and gives one a tool to check audio level with. In the past we had an adjustable level control for CAM audio adjustments.. Then one doesn’t have to make adjustments on the device that may conflict with other apps

Five---It seems that you have installed some type of audio gate in the audio stream, I understated the use of these is to minimize the low level background noise. It sure does need adjusting as almost every one sees this same type of audio, only the very loud portions are heard, I would suggest that the level be lowered 6 to 9 dB at a minimum! As a FCC licensed broadcast engineer, this is an easy adjustment..[p]


Now all of the above were working satisfactory till some time late in the year 2023. The CAM was a usable area and fairly dependable, BUT now it is far from it.


If some of these could be rolled back to their previous status, You would be ONE up! As you are you are 5 Down.!! another “Not GOOD”


If I had one wish for an improvement. It would be nice to have the ability to delete single line text in the CAM Chat without having to dump the entire page and start over.. It is often that some one that just doesn’t know where they're at and make a crude comment or insert a photo that is not in context with ongoing conversation. Just to be able to Ban them first for the inconsideration that have and then be able to get them out of my face by deleting their comments and images inserted. Sounds simple, Thank you !! 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog