All of the comments are of my personal opinion formed from real experiences
AFF more deceptive Ads are being sent out
The thing of the month is to allow members to know that other members are real..At best this is Poppycock, That is one of their favorite words, The term ‘Verified Member” Is being put up on such a high pedestal that even Trump couldn’t best it.. It is a joke, you write your profile name on a piece of paper or another item or even your hide and have a photo of it. This is suppose to be proof that you are who you are. Any one can place a paper with a profile mane on it in front of any one take a pix of it and post it, NOW YOU ARE VERIFIED!! It is a second rate shame.. and it is seen daily..
Next the So called Confirmed Member, Yes this is is a step in the right direction, one has to have a valid photo ID in front of them take photo of you and the ID, send it to them and now you are A verified Member. This seems OK, with a person here in the states it is most likely real. But when the site gives the Columbia Connection some of these Violet checks as Verified, I have a real issue with the entire verification/ confirmation scheme as the site uses it.. And on that note most of the original Colombian “Models” now have Stateside addresses as Washington WA, Florida FL, The use of the site to promote the sale of human flesh has a name, Oh! The site says it uses it’s own momentary system of “points” the end results is that some one makes money , real American Greenbacks from promoting the sale of these women. Are we even sure that they are not being exploited? I would guess the amount of money they see is penance to what the site makes on them.. First the site has the points, they sell them to the “johns” the john use then to tip the CAM models. Then the collected ‘points’ Have to be redeemed somewhere. So many places that “REAL MONEY” Is exchanged. I for one hope the girls are making a realistic amount for their efforts..We all know the site is and will get all they can but exploiting these foreign girls, of which most now have Stateside locations posted..
I tried to bring some of these points to he site but was politely told to shut up and cease. And further more if I had any past post of this nature, I was to remove them, LOL The place is a joke and they have no idea of what is wrong, they will not listen to any one. It is a rush to get instant cash at any cost!!
**********************************************************************************
Off my soap box and back to work, doing some rearranging here in the dog house, I put in a 50 inch wide seen and now need to place a sofa in a different place. Doing some upgrades to the sound system. Just nicer toys for us older boys!! photos when I figure out how to do it!!! LOL
From previews I've seen, I wouldn't watch most, if any, of them if they paid me.
ReplyDeleteYou have a very spoiled dog.
For curiosity, I would check om these girls, they do not draw much attention on the Community. And when I would see one on CAM , I go and check out her clientele, most were looking drunk, sleepy /tired and not much cash flowing.. Once in a while I would see one with a few tippers but they were a bit on the stingy side.. I do hope these girls are at least being treated financially for their efforts..
DeleteI spoil any thing close!! thanks for the comment!!
Doesn't read as they've making much money. Welcome.
ReplyDeleteYeah, they REALLY don't want us discussing their faults.
ReplyDeleteNor their potential legal consequences, in any context.
ReplyDeleteFascinating isn’t it
DeleteThat's one word for it.
DeleteMidwesterners (that’s where I’m from) are famous for using fascinating and interesting as slang when we don’t have anything nice to say
DeleteAh, got that.
ReplyDeleteThe hard part is telling the difference because sometimes we actually mean fascinating or interesting. 😂
DeleteThat's so special.
Delete🤣😂
DeleteGuess who? I'll give you a clue - I was recently banned from AFF!
ReplyDeleteRhymes with Funky?
DeleteI'm still struggling to navigate this site. I'm struggling to follow people as their URL addresses cannot be easily found. And I'm struggling how I get notified of new pots, comments and replies. But I'll get there.
DeleteSpunky, I'm going to make a guide this week, complete with screen shots. It's just going to take some time.
DeleteI'm making some headway on the notifications front but no headway on following blogs and my reading list front. I would have made no headway on any front without your considerable help. Thanks.
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteIt reads that your comment "has been removed by the author", presumably the site. But I cn read it in the email notification I received.
DeleteI've learned to get an email notification of replies to your comment and other people's comments on the post, you need to tick 'Notify Me' on the right as you comment or reply just before submitting it. Then you'll get email notifications.
DeleteYou should automatically get email notifications of comments to your blog posts.
But to get a live link to click on an email notification, blog posts need to be titled.
I just submitted my first blog post yesterday.
This site isn't that easy to navigate around. I rely on my 'Reading List' for alerts to new posts of bloggers that I follow and on email notifications for alerts to new comments and replies.